If you’ve never been to an RV show, then you should check out the 2018 Florida RV SuperShow! In its 33rd year, the event runs from January 17-21 at the Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa, FL, and is sponsored by the Florida RV Trade Association. This event is known as one of the largest in the country and draws thousands of people.
The SuperShow will have more than 1550 RVs of all types on display, spread out across a whopping 26 acres of land. Additionally, more than 450 vendors from all over the country will be exhibiting their products and services, from RV parts to campground memberships.
Still not convinced? Here are a few more reasons to attend the SuperShow:
- Enjoy special, show-only pricing – Vendors and manufacturers want your business and during an RV show, they offer amazing deals on everything from accessories to rigs themselves. If you’re in the market for a new RV, be sure to do your homework in advance and prepare to have a budget in mind before you buy. Even with great deals and discounts at your disposal, buying an RV is a big decision and shouldn’t be taken lightly.
- See the newest models and products – If you’re the type of person who loves to know about the latest RV models, gadgets, and gizmos, then the SuperShow is right up your alley. By attending, you’ll be well informed about trends in the industry thanks to more than 450 vendors who will be featuring their most recent products and services for 2018.
- Get one-stop shopping enjoyment – The amount of driving you’d have to do and the gas you’d have to pay for to visit multiple RV dealerships and stores would cost you way more than the admission to this year’s SuperShow. And with that admission, you can enjoy a one-stop shopping experience like no other. Need parts? No problem. Looking for a new rig? You can find one. Want to plan your next vacation? Vendors are on-site to help. You literally can do all things RV in one place. Whether you do all those things over the course of one day or several is another story.
- Make new friends and build relationships – Whether you’re chatting with representatives from your favorite RV manufacturers or bonding over hotdogs with fellow attendees, the people you’ll meet at the RV SuperShow make the visit even more worthwhile.
- Learn new things – You may be a seasoned RVer or a newbie enthusiast about to embark on your first RV trip. Either way, there’s always something you can learn when you attend one or some of the seminars at the SuperShow. This point also ties into the one above – talking to people face-to-face can often provide a much richer learning experience than you’ll ever get from just reading things online.
Ready to check out the SuperShow? We are, too. Make sure to wear comfortable shoes!
Contact us to learn more!
Florida State Fairgrounds
4800 US Highway 301 North
Tampa, FL 33610
Industry day: Tuesday, January 16, 2018
Public days: Wednesday, January 17 – Sunday, January 21, 2018
9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Wednesday – Saturday)
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Sunday)
Adults – $10.00 per ticket, return for a 2nd day with ticket for free
Children – 16 and under are FREE
Parking – $6 for cars, $12 for RVs