The holiday season is upon us and that means it’s time for family, friends, and food. It also means it’s time to shop for gifts. Whether you venture out into the crowds to do shopping on Black Friday – or plan to do some retail damage by shopping online, right from the comfort of your couch – you should have some idea of what gifts you need to buy before you begin. Luckily, if you or a loved one is an RV enthusiast, we have just the list you’ll need to make your holiday shopping a snap.
Here are just a few of the top must-have accessories and gadgets for RVers:
- Solar powered anything – Help your loved one harness the power of the sun with solar power charging products. A whole-RV system can give them the ability to operate appliances and lights without being connected to shore power, and portable solar powered charging units can help keep tablets, phones, and other devices fully charged. There are even solar powered ovens that can take the heat out of the kitchen and still allow for home-cooked meals to be prepared!
- GPS devices – Sure, lots of people use their tablets or phones for GPS and directions these days. However, there are some GPS units that are created specifically to help RVers find routes based on a rig’s height and weight. By gifting a specialized GPS unit like this, you can help your loved ones stay on track to their destination and help them avoid dangerous situations while traveling.
- Wi-Fi hotspot – Connectivity to the Internet is probably one of the most coveted things for RVers out on the road, especially for those who work wherever they go. Unfortunately, Wi-Fi access in campgrounds and even other public places can be spotty and coverage around the country can be, too. But most mobile phone providers offer plan options to make cell phones and other devices hotspots, allowing users to access their own Wi-Fi signal and get on the internet with their chosen devices. There are also stand-alone Wi-Fi devices and extenders that can be purchased to help your loved ones stay connected while traveling.
- Collapsible kitchenware – From colanders to mixing bowls to measuring cups and spoons, there are a variety of collapsible kitchenware items that you can get for the RV enthusiast in your life. These items are functional and help save space, which everyone knows is a hot commodity when traveling in an RV.
- Shower shoes – This seems like it would be silly to give as a gift, and they aren’t really a gadget or an accessory, but shower shoes are very important for RVers to have. Wearing shower shoes helps to keep feet protected from fungus that can grow in the damp areas in shared bathrooms and showers in campgrounds.
There are plenty more unique RV accessories and gadgets out there that the RVer in your life would love to have. So, do some digging and find the gifts that will be the most meaningful and useful for them on their next trip.
Want to learn more about helpful gadgets to have in your RV? Contact us today!