With Thanksgiving upon us, the holiday shopping season is about to shift into high gear. With retailers starting sales earlier and earlier each year, and with the additions of Shop Small Saturday and Cyber Monday, Black Friday is no longer the only day on which you can score deals. In fact, you can find some amazing bargains for much of the week leading up to the post-holiday shopping weekend.
And finding bargains is good news if you’re an RV enthusiast. Owning an RV isn’t particularly cheap, so looking for ways to save money every chance you get is ideal. If you have a list of things you’ve wanted for a while but have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to purchase them, now’s the time.
No matter the RV items you’re shopping for this weekend, you can find some great deals on:
- Housewares – If it’s time to replace towels and cookware or you simply want to spruce up the interior of your RV with new décor, you can’t go wrong with shopping for housewares on Black Friday. Most of the big box chain stores and smaller home goods stores will have great prices on these types of items, including small appliances.
- RV accessories – Hit the camping and RV stores for RV accessories and specialty items, such as hoses, power inverters, tarps, camp chairs, and more.
- Sporting goods – Had your eye on a new kayak for a while? Need to upgrade your ATV before a big camping trip in your toy hauler next year? Check these and other items off your list! You can also find great deals on camping, fishing, and backpacking gear, as well as other sporting goods.
- Electronics – Maybe you’ve been thinking about upgrading your RVs TV set with a new flat screen. Or perhaps you’re hoping to score an outdoor sound system for your legendary tailgating parties. Whatever electronics you may be after, you’ll surely find what you’re looking for on Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
- RVs – Perhaps you’re new to the RV scene and before you can even think about outfitting a rig with gadgets and gizmos, you need an RV first! Luckily, many RV dealers offer discounted rigs for sale or specials where you can get a free item with the purchase of a vehicle. Additionally, some dealers promote limited-time financing offers to buyers, such as no payments for a year, that you can take advantage of if you’re qualified.
So, whether you are looking for a few replacement housewares for your rig or want to buy the rig itself, you can’t go wrong with doing your shopping leading up to and during Black Friday, as well as the days that follow. If you need to venture out to brick-and-mortar stores with the crowds, have a game plan in place before you go. Know which products you want to buy at which stores and plan your day’s route accordingly. If you plan to shop online, you can still price shop in advance and see which retailers are offering the products you want at the best prices.
Want to learn more? Contact us today!